Once you become a landlord at Uniplaces, you get access to your own personal dashboard.
The Uniplaces dashboard allows you to manage and view your listings;
- update your availabilities;
- accept or reject booking requests;
- see your bookings history;
- verify your phone, email and offline ID;
- insert your bank and invoice details.
You will receive dashboard access details via email once your property is ready or you can reach it directly: http://ap.uniplaces.com.
One of the most important features in your dashboard is that it allows you to upload your bank and invoice details yourself.
Updating these details is pretty easy:
- Log in in your dashboard in http://ap.uniplaces.com
- You can either click the upper right hand corner menu, where you can find your account settings and click Bank & Invoice details or reach the white box in the left and click Add bank and invoice details;
- To update your bank details, press Add bank details and insert your accounts’ country, Account holder name, IBAN and SWIFT code. Note: if you are from the UK, you only need to insert your account number and sort code;
- To update your invoice details, press Add invoice details and insert your legal name, address and VAT number. You can either insert your personal or company invoice details;
- Press Save to finish off the process.
- You can always change your bank or invoice details, by clicking Edit in the same page.
After this is done we are ready to transfer the first month’s rent, deducting your commission. The bank transfer is performed two business days after the booking move-in date.
Please bear in mind that Uniplaces is a company based in the UK. For this reason, international transfers can take up to 5 business days, depending on your bank.
If you are a Uniplaces landlord and have any questions or need support uploading your bank or invoice details, please reach our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would to join Uniplaces, fill in your details here: http://landlord.uniplaces.com. – And we will contact you shortly!